Excellicon is looking for suitable full-time candidates with the following requirements:
- A successful candidate must have a solid experience and knowledge of C++. Good familiarity with advanced data structures (maps, sets, trees) and algorithms. In particular, a good knowledge of graph algorithms (traversals, min/max paths, spanning trees, etc.) and their time and space complexities is required.
- Familiarity with Tcl scripting, timing constraints in SDC format is required
- Knowledge of Qt framework (GUI, Core, Concurrent) and the standard C++11 libraries needed. Development experience under Linux using GNU tool-chain / Git is a plus
- Knowledge of formal analysis frameworks and algorithms, such as Binary Decision Diagrams (BDD) and SAT solvers will also be a plus, but is not a requirement.
- The successful candidate will interact with the R&D management and team (based in USA and India) as well as directly with customers. Therefore a good command of spoken and written English is required.
- Computer Science/Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or similar with minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
- Some travel to customers in Europe & Asia (1-2 times per year for a few days) may be required
- A working environment that is conductive to learning new technologies and contributing to solutions of very challenging problems in the VLSI design automation space.
- Salary compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Freedom to work from home